Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Wish Vs Will Power

Wish is very sweet feeling in this world and Will Power is a greatest practice
In my case generally Will Power wins but, at times Wish can turn into Desire and turns to be much powerful. At that time, I feel like letting the Wish win. Same thing happened today. I reached home after the volleyball game and heard the Mr Softee tune. I wanted to have strawberry milk shake but as I was on diet, I had to restrain myself. But as I mentioned earlier, the battle won by Wish to have Strawberry Milkshake !!

Milk shake was so yummy! When the Wish was that tasty, I should make my Will Power to be well prepared next time for the battle. Good Luck!

2 comments:

  1. good one Krishna.... I liked it.... im still confused trying to figure out which one wins in my case most of the time "will power" or "wish"... not sure....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preethi.. For your case, it's always wish only!!!

    ReplyDelete