Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's day - what gift are you planning to present ? I'll suggest one....


This weekend is Mother's day...
So what are your plans for presentation to your mother???
Thinking too much about the gift... ??

Here you go with my suggestion.....
small conversation that made me write about this suggestion -
I asked one of my manager -
"what are you planning to give to your mother for mother's day" he said
"hmmm.... I'm going to give my Attention to her"
I'm very much impressed with that answer....

Mother's generally don't expect you to give gifts and all....they just need your attention and caring...
So I suggest  -
If you are with your mother spend time with her. Take her out and share your feelings..listen to her what she suggests about your life....talk to her about your future plans...evrey thing what you can share with her.....
If you are away from your mother, call her and share your happiness and sadness....and also listen to her's....give some suggestions about her health.....
she will be happy...... :)

generally people talk to their mother regularly but still spend more more time on that day... that's what my suggestion is....


3 comments: