Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Truth about Success - - -> It's not fake


This is not a story....
One day I came to know that a friend of mine always felt bad for himself/herself that he was the unluckiest person in life. Every bad always happened to him/her. He/she thought that nothing good happened to him/her.
So I just wanted to write some of my ups and downs so that by reading this, he/she might feel that every one will be having a good day but it will take some time for that day to come. There are fruits for every hard work you have done.

I think following are the achievements I made in my life till now-------(extent I remember)
  • I am the biggest person in class and every one expected me to win shortput game and shown attitude to everyone that I will be 1st but ended up at 4th place.
  • Korukonda Sainik school - Took coaching by staying away from parents for entering to this school but when looked at the results in paper, number was not found.
  • I'm always 1st in class. So my parents expected me to get good marks in 7th public exams. Infact expected me to top at town level. But other than their expectations, I was 5th in class level.
  • I was good at mathematics so my mother asked me to appear for mathematics olympiad. But no +ve score atleast -ve marks shame on myself...
  • Have to travel a lot to take competitive exams like Olympiad, NSTE exam but failing to pass atleast
  • Went to every competition like hand-writing, Spelling-writing, Drawing, Quizzes, Debate, Essay-writing but ended up with just participation certificates.
  • We just played badminton in ground infront of house, and dad asked me to go to competition on new years day to a town and felt shy seeing the overall score of match 21-4,21-2. But everyone impressed with my hard work in the game though.
  • On vinayaka chavithi in the streets, went to singing competitions and won a prize. tasted the fruit of success.
  • Appeared in CEEP and RRB exam and got rank around 10K which is useless
  • Went to kakinada to attend Aditya talent test and enjoyed there with friends but no encouraging output.
  •  Expected to get 550+ marks in SSC exams but after results it is 513. could not show up my afce in house but managed it though.
  • Went to hyderabad and took a coaching for writing RAMAYYA and Krishnamurthy IIT exam but could not even pass prilims.....
  • Attended exams conducted by Vikas and sri chaitanya for fees reduction but no luck...
  • Appeared IIT exam but no luck there as well ooooo shit.....
  • EAMCET - 13429 rank sucks....
  • Finally got free seat in gayatri college which is a good luck for me (came to know later though).
  • Failed in Wipro interview....
  • Could not even speak in Satyam's group discussion.....
  • Prepared well for CTS interview and have seen success in my parents and brother's eyes.....Happiest moment in my life..... :)
  • Struggle for success starts again for Onsite oppurtunities..
  • Tried for UK twice and finally UK visa got expired.
  • Malaysia and Australia oppurtunities came inch near and went away in air..... :O
  • US oppurtunity came and bought every thing needed and parents came to give send-off to mebut at final second It has been cancelled.
  • Finally Finally..... after too much of discussions.....got an oppurtunity to US...
Think in the above list, all red ones are success....and green ones are failures..... 
But when red one comes, it means every green is contributing to achieve red one........

So what I want to convey is that ---
I have had many failures but when the success comes after a long time must think that this is the correct thing happened to me....
During this journey, experienced new things and learnt from my mistakes......

I suggest everyone to think every failure as a step towards success. Every thing what ever happens is good for us.
believe in 'Failures are stepping stones of success' and its true as well......

Every one's life will have Failures and SUCCESS. Finally in every body's life success is waiting at their door step to come in but it takes some time to  enter that's it....Hope this blog told some thing good.. :)


Friend, Don't worry - Give your best and SUCCESS will be at your step one day and nobodycan stop ur excitement after achieving it......            
All The Best :)

4 comments:

  1. that was a very nice one!! you have explained, what success actually means..i liked this part "I have had many failures but when the success comes after a long time must think that this is the correct thing happened to me"...I also believe in Lord Krishna's "karm karo phal ki ichcha mat karo, you will get only what you deserve!" :)

    i had a good start for the day, reading this at morning 6:15 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. real good one!
    i liked the part "I have had many failures but when the success comes after a long time must think that this is the correct thing happened to me"...i also believe in Lord Krishna's "karm karo, phal ki chinta na karo, you get only what yu deserve, sometimes it might take a considerable time for things to happen, just be patient" :)

    had a good start today after reading this blog early in the morning..

    keep posting more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Success and Failures are relative terms... In my opinion Success should be measured on how much input you have spent and what you got out of it...

    ReplyDelete