Saturday, July 10, 2010

FearLaughTear Theory


One day one of my friend said that he watched a tv show where in a psychologist gave a theory about fear or horror movies. The theory is
"When someone watch a horror movie for the first time it might be fearful. But after watching for couple of times, there would not be any fear...infact it might look crazy....."
Then I thought is it true for all kinds of emotions.....
I saw some sentimental movies and comedy movies which I've seen them before....here are my observations and conclusions.....
The theory mentioned above does not comply with sentimental emotions...when ever I see some sentimental scene how many times it may be, I shed my tears off :'(......
This might not even apply for laughter....I will laugh even before the scene comes if I'm watching for more times.... :D :) :).......

So from the above theory, I got to say some thing...
Fear will go off now or in future.....
But the laughter and tears should stay forever with U.... 
Weep and shed your tears when u loose some one....:'(
Laugh and make others laugh with U...:)

1 comment:

  1. wah wah...kya thought hai, mazaa aa gaya..short and sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete